Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome To 2013 under My Superior Rule

Hello horny perverts!  Welcome to 2013 under My Superior Rule!!  I already know how great this year is going to be for Me and the things I have in store are even better!

I rang in the New Year just like every other year, with a BANG!  I went out with all My Girlfriend's this year, it started at My house where We all got ready and had some drinks.  And we looked amazing!  From there We all went out to dinner and I had My absolute favorite, lobster fettuccine and caramelized pears for desert.  Yum :)  We went to My Girlfriend's house who was having an exclusive party for New Years.  I danced all night long and had the best time!  Although I paid for it the next morning :(

When I woke up the next morning checked My Niteflirt account it was full of tributes!  Now that is exactly how I wanted to ring in the New Year, with My bank account over flowing!  Good job boys!
Later on that day I texted My neighbor, who is totally and utterly obsessed with My feet, to come over and give Me a foot massage.  My feet were so sore from dancing all night and a massage is just what I needed.  Even though he was in the middle of New Year's dinner, he jumped at the chance and snuck out to come right over to massage My Perfect Soles!  And the best part is that he got the honor to massage My feet and then pay for that privilege!

No comments:

Post a Comment