Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stroking, Spending & Holiday Cheer

Christmas is finally over!  I really do love the Holiday season, but I'm exhausted from having so much company in such a short amount of time.  I know that you perverts have wondered where I've been, remember dorks that I have a life ... unlike you.  And you will just have to sit there and wait, stroking your disgusting cocks until I am available.  It's that simple!  And while you're sitting there, waiting for your Goddess ... go make yourself useful and tribute.  A tribute will grab My attention a hell of a lot faster than your pathetic IM's and emails.

So beside having a massive amount of company over the Holidays, Christmas was great!  Everything I could of imagined and more.  I got LOTS of presents from My loved ones, friends and you dorks of course and ate turkey until I burst!  My favorite gift I received is My new Panasonic microwave!  A good boy of mine stepped up and bought it off My wishlist.  I've had My eye on this beauty for a quite some time and it was more than necessary to upgrade.  So good job My pet!

The new year is fast approaching and 2014 is going to be a fantastic year!  I have been slacking when it comes to making clips this past year, but this year I have tons of ideas and you will have the privilege of buying every single one of them!  I will also be filling up My NiteFlirt Store with lots and lots of photo sets, mp3's and games for you perverted wankers!  And last, but certainly not least I will be attending Fetish Con this summer!  That's right wankers ... I will be there in the flesh!  And you of course are paying for My trip there, My accommodations, My meals, My drinks and My spending money!  I haven't decided what tribute options I will be offering for this trip yet, but you boys will be the first to know ... I promise!

That means that you will have to be extra savvy about how you spend your money for the next 7 months.  But don't worry, I will help you with that ... I have lots of ideas to put more of your money in My manicured hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment