Monday, December 23, 2013

Free Christmas Assignment

I am gracing all of you with a free assignment!  Yes, that means that all of you can do it!  It doesn't matter if you are a loyal pet of Mine or just an admirer that follows Me on Twitter, Tumblr, etc ...  Christmas is only 2 days away!  And that means that this will be a festive assignment from your favorite BBW Goddess!


I want a Christmas poem about Me, My greedy ways, My perfect beauty and most importantly how much you adore Me and My demanding ways.  It can be short and sweet or long and creative.  I don't care, except it has to be all about Me!  And don't forget to have a Christmas theme.  A good example would to make it all about presents & cash that I get during the Holidays!  You can even take a Christmas story, poem or song and rewrite it so that it is about Me!  Be creative worms!

Once you have that part complete the next step is to do a photo shoot for Me!  Go buy some clips at My NiteFlirt Store, get your pathetic cock rock hard and dress it up.  you can dress it up like Santa, a snowflake, the Grinch, a reindeer, mistletoe ... anything that is Christmas related.  Now, I want you to put some real thought and creativity into this part!  Surprise Me, make Me laugh and entertain Me.  That's what you were put on this earth to do, so get busy!  you can post your entry in a comment below this post or e-mail them to Me at:


All entries will be featured in a special blog post after Christmas and will be tweeted on My twitter feed so that you can be of some use to Me and make My fellow Domina Sisters laugh at how truly pathetic you are!  'Tis the season to be pathetic!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment