Friday, April 19, 2013

Bow Down To your Superior BBW Goddess


It's Friday boys!  And that only means one thing in My repertoire.

Friday = Payday = Money in My Goddess hands!

The collage of pictures above will be more then enough to send you worms right to your knees and beg to Serve Me with your wallets.

My italian slave has been buying items off My Wishlist every week, feeding My greed.  he has even bought an item for the Prince!  Keep spending guido!  he knows the proper way to please his Goddess is through his wallet.

dirt bag pig stopped by My Niteflirt page for a quick couple of PTV's last week.  The dumb pig actually know realizes that it's addiction is incurable.  Oh, by the way dirt bag pig, there are two more PTV's of My Superior feet in your Niteflirt mail, start your clicking frenzy fucktard!

Now go $pend your pay cheque on Moi!

Buy from BBW Goddess Bree through Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment