Sunday, May 25, 2014

Relieving You Of Your Hard Earned Money

I've just graced you with a brand new goody bag on NiteFlirt!  A seductive and sadistic MP3 of Me manipulating you in My bratty tone to fork over all of that cold hard cash.  Financial Domination feels so good when it's done under the divine control of Goddess Bree and you will be begging by the end of this audio recording for Me to take it all.  All of those crisp bills sliding out of your wallet right into My perfectly manicured hands.  The way I tease and taunt you with My seductive silky voice is just too much to bare.  You need to pay, you dream of paying, it is engrained in you to pay tribute to the one and only Goddess Bree.  Click below to submit to Me fully with your mind, body, soul and of course your wallet.

Buy from BBW Goddess Bree through Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment