Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Calling All Foot Freaks! You Have Permission To Drool & Spoil My Goddess Feet!

bree5

That's a heart stopping, dick throbbing picture, isn't it boys?  My thick shaped legs are one of My favorite features about Myself!  They're smooth, strong, tempting and so undeniably curvy!  Mmmm!  But My absolute favorite feature of My curvaceous body are My feet.  They are actually kind of famous!  I would say that 90% of My pets are intrigued and enchanted by My perfect feet.  A lot of them were drawn to Me because of My tempting soles and others have been mesmerized by them time and time again.Since they are delectably epic, they deserve nothing but the best!  To be worshiped, spoiled and pampered.  And what an honor and a privilege that is when one of My foot lickers get that chance.  And I know that you are almost foaming at the mouth right now, aren't you foot freak?  you're sitting there, praying for the chance to spoil My Goddess soles with a new pair of shoes, a tribute for a pedicure, some new nail polish from My Amazon Wish List.  I'm going to be extra generous and grant you that wish.  Go ahead, make yourself useful and spoil My perfect peds!

Click the Amazon Wishlist button above to view My Wishlist!  I only accept gift cards to purchase items off My wishlist, if you wish to buy Me an item off of there make sure you include your name in the gift card and the gift you want to spoil Me with!  Gift cards can be sent to My e-mail:

goddessbree2@gmail.com


If you are craving to pay for a pedicure for My Goddess feet, click one of the NiteFlirt tribute
buttons above.  I'll even give you a hint, I like a pedicure every week to keep My sensational feet looking and feeling their best!


 Snap to it!  I know, the perfection is almost too much to bear!  your welcome foot freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment